Manual pressure test kit for non-encapsulating and encapsulating suits
- For testing of both encapsulating and non-encapsulating gas-tight suits
- Fits both with AlphaTec® and TRELLCHEM® suits
- Packed in a practical plastic case
- Includes Instructions for Use (IFU)
AlphaTec® Manual Pressure Test Kit allows testing according to both European standard ISO 17941-1 (replaces EN 464) and American standard ASTM F1052 (stipulated n NFPA 1991).
Kit type “CV/VP1/Freeflow”: for testing encapsulating suits (1084270)
Kit type “T”: for testing non-encapsulating suits (1072492)
Kit type “All”: for testing both of the above (1134689)
- 1 pc - Face seal plate (kit All & T), with connection and inflation valve
- 1 pcs - Inflation adapter (kit All & CV/VP1/Freeflow) with connection and inflation valve
- 1 pcs - AlphaTec® Adapter for connection to AlphaTec® Exhaust valve, for inflation (kit All & CV/VP1/Freeflow)
- 1 pcs - Manometer/Pressure gauge with hose and quick release coupling, scale in mbar & psi
- 1 pc - Digital stop watch/timer
- 3 pcs - Sealing rubber plugs for TRELLCHEM® Exhaust valves
- 3 pcs - Sealing plugs for AlphaTec® Exhaust valves
Includes Instructions for Use (IFU).
All packed in a black plastic box.