Emergency Eye/Facewash Fountain, Hughes.
Hughes Safety Showers put the safety of your workforce first by providing emergency safety showers, eye/facewash and decontamination equipment designed to operate across all industries regardless of location, climate or local hazards.
- Wall mounted Eye/Facewash Fountain.
Added to your inquiry
Wall Mounted Emergency Eye/Facewash Fountain with integrallid, aerated diffusers, flow regulator and self-adhesive sign.
- Materials of contruction
- Eye/facewash bowl lid:Acrylic Capped ABS
- Water inlet: 1 / 2” Male BSP
- Design operating pressure:2.0 to 6 BAR G (Higher supply pressures accommodated with the incorporation of the optional Pressure Reducing Valve)
- Test pressure:10.3 BAR G
- Minimum flow rates -ANSI:Eye/Facewash: 20 litres/minute
- Environmental operating temperature
- Minimumambient operating temperature: 5º C (41º F) Maximumambientoperating temperature: 35º C (95º F)
- Eye/facewash: PullLid forward to operate (Treadle foot control for hands free - optional)
- Weight and dimensions
- Dimensions: W410x D 400x H315 mm
- Weight(unpacked): 8 kg