SART, Pathfinder™ PRO, ACR
- Long operational life
- High visibility
- Compact and sleek design
The Pathfinder Pro is a fully approved Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) that complies with IMO SOLAS regulations. When interrogated by radar, the Pathfinder Pro returns 12 intense blips back to the vessels radar screen, greatly enhancing search and rescue efforts. The superior lithium battery provides over 96 hours of operating life in standby mode (waiting to be interrogated by radar) and 12 hours of active operating life (while interrogated by radar).
- Size: 227x 65 x 60 mm
- Weight: 440 g
- Battery: Lithium/Iron Disulfide (Li/FeS2) – Non Hazardous
- Frequency: 9.2-9.5 GHz
- Output Power (EIRP): >26 dBm eirp
- Waterproof: >10 metres @ +20°C
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Storage Temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Operating Life (Standby): >96 Hours
- Operating Life (Active): >12 Hours
- Certifications: FCC, MED, Industry Canada, and Chinese CCS type approval certificate.