Gas Detector, PS200 MultiGas
The PS200 Series combines quality, ruggedness and advanced technology in a user friendly, portable gas monitor. It is compact, lightweight, water resistant, extremely robust, and is certified to multiple international and regional standards.
The PS200 can measure any combination of LEL, O2, CO and H2S making it suitable for a wide range of personal monitoring and confined space applications.
In addition to extensive datalogging capabilities, the PS200 is available with an optional internal pump and an extensive range of accessories to meet a wide variety of user applications.
- Size: 121 x 59 x 32mm
- Weight (with pump): 230g (8oz)
- Weight (without pump): 215g (7.6oz)
- Reset supply distance: 20 metres (60 ft)
- Temperature: ?20°C to +50°C (?4°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 0 to 95% R.H non?condensing
- Alarms: Highly visible flashing LED, piercing >90dB audible
- Display: Green and red LCD backlit display
- Data logging: As standard
- Battery: Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Battery run time > 14 hrs (>8 hrs pumped)
- Battery charging time < 4 hrs
- Enclosure: High impact rubberized polycarbonate case
- Drop Test: 3m (10ft)
- IP Rating: IP67
- Response times (T90): LEL = 10 secs (IEC 60079?29?1), O2 = 12 secs (BSEN 20 104), CO = 25 secs, H2S = 35 secs
- Approvals: IEC Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb ATEX Ex II 2 G Ex ia d IIc T4 MED (0038/YY) – Module B & E UL913 Class 1 Div 1 Groups A,B,C,D CSA Class 1 Groups A,B,C,D