GAS DETECTOR DRÄGER PAC 6000 O2,(EU) 2 YEARS, 8326322
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance
- Robust design - even for the toughest conditions
- 360° alarm with various functions
The disposable personal single-gas detection device, Dräger Pac® 6000, measures O2 reliably and precisely, even in the toughest conditions.
If the Dräger Pac 6000 measures hazardous gas concentrations, it sets off an audible, visual, and noticeable vibrating alarm. Two bright, flashing LEDs on the top and bottom of the device ensure that the alarm is easily visible from all sides. The acoustic alarm reaches a volume of 90 dB. The display can show the peak concentration measured at any given moment.
- Dimentions: 64 x 84 x 20 mm
- Weight: approx. 106 g
- Device service life: 2 years from first activation
- Battery service life: 10 months
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Measuring range: 0 - 25 Vol.-%
- Alarm thresholds: 19 / 23 Vol.-%
- Approvals: ATEX, IECEx, CSA (Canada & USA), EAC