Gas detector, PAC 6500 CO, MED approved, 8326331, Dräger
- Easy handling thanks to clear user guidance
- Robust design - even for the toughest conditions
- Bluetooth communication allows you to easily track the worker
The D-Light indicates whether functionality of the device has been tested and whether it is ready to use. The housing is also designed with your safety in mind: each sensor variant of the Dräger Pac 6500 features clearly visible colour coding, thereby minimising the chance of mistakes.
With the new Bluetooth enabled Pac you can wirelessly transmit live measurement values into the Dräger Gas Detection Connect system. You can easily track the location of the worker and their Pac by connecting the device to the Gas Detection Connect gateway app.
- Dimentions: 64 x 84 x 20 mm
- Weight: approx. 106 g
- Battery service life: 2 years
- Degree of protection: IP68
- Measuring range: 0-2.000 ppm
- Alarm thresholds: 30 / 60 ppm
- Approvals: ATEX, IECEx, CSA (Canada & USA), EAC, MED