PLB, GPS/AIS, DSC, Ocean MOB1
- The application is similar to a PLB (Personal Locator Beacon), only this model is based on DSC and AIS.
The MOB1 is intended to be installed within the lifejacket and will activate automatically on inflation, sending the first alert within 15 seconds. The MOB1 communicates with the vessel you have been separated from and other vessels in the vicinity (up to 5 miles range dependent on conditions).
- AIS (Automatic Identification System)
- Integrated DSC transmitter (digital selective calling)
- AIS transmission Transmit Power: 1 Watt
- Frequency: 161.975/162.025 MHz
- DSC Transmission Transmit Power: 0.5 Watt
- Frequency: 156.525 MHz
- Messages: Individual Distress Relay Distress Alert (by single call made on press of the activation button)
- Temperature range (operational): -20°C - +55°C
- Temperature range (storage): -30°C - +70°C
- Waterproof: 10 mtr depth
- Weight: 92 g
- Standards: RTCM SC11901, EN303 098-1