Helicrash cabinet without content (JB22)
This chest is widely used in the Offshore energy and marine sectors.
These chests are manufactured using Lloyds approved composites including UV resistant gelcoats to provide long lasting protection for equipment stored inside in even the harshest environments. This is backed up with an excellent IP rating of 56.
It has both Lloyds and ABS approvals.
The design ensures a high level of rigidity for the relatively low weight with a very effective EPDM seal around the lid aperture.
The hinges and catches are secured with 316 stainless steel nuts, bolts and washers.
This chest comes fitted with 316 Steel J-hooks and brackets for orderly storage of the tools.
- Material: Lloyds approved composites with UV stabilised gelcoat
- Colour: Red RAL3000
- Hinges: 316 Stainless steel
- Door catch: 316 Stainless Steel Protex style clips
- Seal: EPDM
- Dimensions: 605H x 935W x 480D mm
- Aperture: 874H x 354W mm
- Internal depth: 549 mm
- Weight: 16.5 kg
- Approval: Lloyds Register Type Test Approved
- IP Rating: IP56
- Lloyds Register