Stretcher, rock straps system
- The patient restraints system is designed to provide “full body” immobilization. It is compatible with all full-length back-boards with 8 or more hand holds or strap slots.
- Extremely resistant and robust system.
- Strap closures to make rescue operations faster.
- Integrated measuring tape to measure the height of the patient, specifically designed to be used with the pediatric spinal board Baby-Go.
- Sliding transversal bands for greater versatility Reflective insert in the texture of the belt.
The patient restraints system is designed to provide "full body" immobilization. It is compatible with all full-length back-boards with 8 or more hand holds or strap slots.
To simplify use, the straps are colour-coded. They are made of strong but soft 50 mm [1.96 in] nylon tape and are sewn together with special lockstitching techniques.
- Central belt length 750 mm
- Minimum length “V” belts 420 mm
- Maximum length “V” belts 610 mm
- Minimum width 520 mm
- Maximum width 610 mm
- Integrated measuring tape range 1500 mm
- Material Polypropylene/Nylon Weight 350 g
- Number of belts 10 Fastening type Strap