Paraguard stretcher in Aluminum and flame-resistant materials.
- Designed for rescuing casualties from building collapse, industrial incidents or confined spaces.
Added to your inquiry
Material: Aluminium and flame-resistant materials, resistant to corrosion and rotting
- Dimensions folded in valise: Length: 92 cm Width: 27 cm Depth: 15 cm
- Dimension deployed: Length: 182 cm Width: 25 cm
- Weight (with accessories): 16 kg
- Weight (without accessories): 11.5 kg
- Four point lifting sling for easier horizontal lifting
- Slot in carrying handles fix onto the head and foot ends, allowing two rescuers to carry the casualty
- Vest style shoulder harness attaches onto the handles, helping to distribute the weight of the stretcher between the rescuers
- Foul weather sheet to provide protection in adverse weather conditions
Approved according to: ISO 9001:2000, NATO 6530-99-446-9403