VIKING Norsafe Munin-1200
- VIKING Norsafe Munin-1200 features excellent reliability, maneuverability and sea-keeping abilities.
The VIKING Norsafe Munin 1200 daughter craft has excellent reliability, maneuverability and sea keeping abilities in order to fulfil its prime function - to provide an effective means of search and recovery for persons missing at sea. Design and construction fulfil the need for reliable, low maintenance standby and operation. The boat is further designed to serve the patrol, boarding and inspection role, with deck layout allowing the crew to operate efficiently and comfortably over long time periods. The layout and performance of the boat ensures optimum diving support, survey and work boat duties.
- Effective platform for Search and Rescue operations, developed by highly experienced designers and operators
- Easy to operate and proven in general work boat duties with flexible working space
- Proven deep-V hull design, comfortable and dry riding, with excellent sea-keeping for smooth ride and maneuverability
- Robust fibreglass (GRP) construction for maximum strength as well as easier of maintenance and operation
- Heavy-duty, low-maintenance and easily replaceable solid foam fender systems
- Offload release hooks in duplex fitted as standard
- Diesel engines with EN590 fuel compliance and EPA approvals
Information about dimensions/capacity/weight etc can be found in the corresponding datasheet and drawing.