VIKING Norsafe GES-52 free-fall lifeboat - 70 persons
- Design and construction fulfil the need for reliable, low maintenance standby and operation.
The VIKING Norsafe GES-52 freefall lifeboat is designed and manufactured according to the latest SOLAS Classification Society, National Authority requirements, and built in compliance with DNV-OS-E406.
The advanced lifeboat system offers:
- Rapid evacuation time from muster point to water entry
- Free-fall launch alone (without engine power) will move the boat to a safe location, away from the platform
- Simulated release systems to allow manned launch drill without free-fall launch
- Reduced risk of equipment failure or malfunction during maintenance, testing or operation
Information about dimensions/capacity/weight etc. can be found in the corresponding datasheet and drawing.