Narwhal SV-420 MOB, SEMI-RIGID W/O Engine
The Narwhal SV-420 semi-rigid inflatable MOB boat is a robust boat with excellent maneuver capabilities. The tubes are made of PU and hull of GRP with fireresistant resins. The boat is delivered with complete SOLAS equipment and boat cover.
- Can be fitted with 25HP or 40 HP engine
Added to your inquiry
SV-420 Main Uses:
- Sea rescue on injured and "man overboard"
- Towing and Grouping of Liferafts
- Hellicopter Guidance During Rescue Operations
- Crew and Cargo Transport Between Ships and to Shore
- Vessel Inspections Works
Fully equipped 6 person rescue boat. Rigid with fibre glass hull with PVC buoyancy tubes. Approved with 25 HP outboard petrol engine(not included).
- Lenght Overall: 420 cm.
- Lenght Inside: 306 cm.
- Beam Overall: 207 cm.
- Beam Inside: 123 cm.
- Maximum Depth: 100 cm.
- Maximum Diameter: 50 cm.
- Nº Compartments: 5+1
- Engine Size: 25 CV or 40 CV
- Engine Shaft Type: Large
- Max.authorized payload: 685 kg.
- Weight of boat: 200 kg. Approx.
- Weight fully loaded: 885 kg.
- Max. Authorized nº of persons: 6