VIKING Norsafe C-110 MKI Cantilever lifeboat davit
- The davit system is designed for long time operation in a tough and corrosive marine/offshore environment.
The VIKING Norsafe C-110 MKI Cantilever Lifeboat Davit system is especially designed for safe and efficient launching and retrieval of a Norsafe Conventional Lifeboat. The davit system is designed for long time operation in a tough and corrosive marine/offshore environment. The davit system is designed to fulfil all requirements as given in latest SOLAS/IMO requirements.
The system will allow:
- Launch of lifeboat in maximum load condition
- Gravity lowering of the loaded lifeboat independent of external power supply
- Retrieval of lifeboat with a crew of three persons using electric power
- Retrieval of the lifeboat by manual hand-cranking
- Optional approval for rescue function, according to latest SOLAS regulations
Information about dimensions/capacity/weight etc can be found in the corresponding datasheet and drawing.