VIKING Norsafe LH-140 MKIII Hydraulic Luffing Lifeboat davit
- The davit system is designed for long time operation in a tough and corrosive marine/offshore environment.
The VIKING Norsafe LH-140 MKIII hydraulic luffing davit system is specifically designed for safe and efficient launch and retrieval of a Norsafe Conventional Lifeboat. The davit system is designed for long time operation in a tough and corrosive marine/offshore environment.
The system will allow:
- Launch of lifeboat in maximum load condition
- Gravity lowering of the loaded lifeboat independent of external power supply
- Retrieval of lifeboat with a crew of three persons using electric power
- Retrieval of the lifeboat by manual hand-cranking
Information about dimensions/capacity/weight etc can be found in the corresponding datasheet and drawing.