VIKING Norsafe TOR MK2-S 3.36T on-load release hook
Item no.TOR MK2-S 3.36T
The VIKING Norsafe TOR MK2 on-load release hook is based on a design that has been the industry standard for 30 years. Extensive design and testing process in cooperation with leading oil and gas operators to ensure reliability, simplicity and durability. Intuitive operation to the risk of human error. The TOR MK2 hook system has been evaluated in line with recent LSA codes, including IMO Res. MSC.320(89) and MSC.321(39). A complete product range is suitable for all sizes of conventional lifeboats.
- Duplex manufacture with maintenance-free bearings.
- The TOR MK2 is not sensitive to wear and tear and without critical tolerances
- Passive system where cables and connections are not under tension when not in use, cables operate on a push basis - keeping the hook secure in case of failure
- Only visual inspection by crew is required
- Intuitive operation instructions with graphic representation of operation stages
- Compatible with all VIKING Norsafe lifeboats
- Zero-accident record