Marine evacuation system – VIKING, SBS, direct boarding, MiniSlide
- Ability to evacuate 153 persons within 17 min. 40 sec
- Simple installation with few installation parts on ship side
- Embarkation heights between 1,5 and 3,2 meters above waterline
- Free-moving slide and elastic bowsing lines protect against tearing
- Easy, reliable deployment - only requires one crew member
- Durable quality that is easy to service
The VIKING SBS MiniSlide system is for High-Speed craft (HSC) and small ferries.
The system is available in direct-boarding liferaft configurations, or with SOLAS-approved slides in three different sizes for various evacuation heights. The VIKING SBS direct boarding variant is for evacuation heights of maximum 1.5m and is suitable for both open reversible liferafts and self-righting liferafts. The system is compliant with 51-101-153 DKS liferafts and 101-153 DKR liferafts.
Straight forward installation
Straight forward installation and fewer simplified components in high quality material ensure efficient maintenance. Liferafts with extended service intervals are also available, reducing maintenance frequency.
APPROVALS - SYSTEMS
SOLAS Ch.III/Reg.21.1.3 and 31.1.5. Production and installation testing shall be according to IMO Res. MSC. 81(70), part 2.
APPROVALS - LIFERAFTS
SOLAS, IMO and HSC