EEBD - Dräger, Saver CF15
- Simple features require minimal training
- High visibility, even under adverse conditions
In emergency situations, conditions can deteriorate rapidly. The air is suddenly filled with smoke or toxic fumes and rapid escape is the only available option. The Dräger Saver CF is highly visible and was designed to be suitable even for people with spectacles or facial hair.
When opened, the Saver CF is automatically activated and begins feeding a continuous supply of breathing air. The Saver CF gives the wearer the precious additional time needed to exit the area safely.
The Dräger Saver CF utilizes a simple, fail-safe reducer system with excellent flow characteristics, providing a consistent rate of air flow until the cylinder is completely empty. An alarm whistle sounds before the air supply is exhausted.
The Dräger Saver CF requires very little service or maintenance.
- Breathing protection : 15 min
- Material cylinder : steel
- Content / pressure / cylinder : 3 liter / 200 bar
- Low content warning : yes, audible
- Carrying : bag
- Colour : orange
- Features : automatic activation, Long life neck seal
- Class : 2.2
- UN-no. : 1002 (compressed air)
- Dimensions : L510 x W 190 x H 260 mm total
- Weight : 5.2 kg
- Approvals : MED