Filter for Scott Half Mask
Filter for Scott Half Mask is designed to be used in combination with 1046487 and 1046492.
Added to your inquiry
Filter for 1046492. Protects against gases & vapours from organic compounds with a boiling point above 65°C, and solid & liquid, radioactive & toxic particles & mircoorganisms eg, bacteria, viruses & enzymes.
- Material: Polypropylene, reinforced
- Weight: 241g
- Dimension: diam x H = 110x95 mm
- Scope of use:
Particles (+ radioactive substances, bacteria, fungi, virus and enzymes.)
Organic gases and vapours, e.g. from solvents with boiling point >65 °C
- Breathing resistance:
30 l/min 1,1 mbar
95 l/min 3,7 mbar
- Gas filter capacity with test gas @ 30 l/min (with negative pressure respirators)
- Cyclohexane C6H12 (0.5 vol-%) 50min
- Particle filter efficiency @ 95 l/min
- Sodium Chloride NaCl (S) <0.001%
- Paraffin oil (L) <0.003%
- Storage: -10°C to +50°C
- Limits for use: The filtering device may be used only if the oxygen content of the air is 18 - 23 vol.%.
- Approval: AS/NZS 1716:2012