Lung Demand Valve (LDV), Dräger
- Robust and Durable
- Simple and safe operation
- Secure facemask connection
- Clear communication
- Great freedom of movement
The main part of the PSS LDV is moulded from an extremely robust composite material, and extra protection form impact, flame and chemicals is provided by its durable silicone rubber cover. PSS LDV has a practical and streamlined design. It is easy to operate and connect securely to the facemask, even with gloved hands.
The factory sealed balanced piston mechanism requires no periodic maintenance or lubrication, resulting in minimized lifetime costs.
At the heart of the PSS LDV is a precision balanced piston device which is extremely quiet in use, even when working and breathing hard. This enables colleagues in a team to safely communicate with each other in a team operation.
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Dimension (packed): ~100 x 100 mm
- Material: composite with silicone rubber cover
- Features: red positive pressure 'switch-off' button