SCBA , Sigma Type 2 delivered with Promask, Scott Safety
- Proven high performance pneumatic system
- Simple to operate
- Ergonomically designed and lightweight
- Durable, reliable and appealing design
- Approved to MED as Type 2 set
The Sigma 2 Type 2 is made based on Scott Safety's 75 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of Respiratory Protection Equipment.
The Scott is an open circuit, self-contained, compressed air breathing apparatus. It consists of a back plate, carrying harness and pneumatic system, containing a reducer with integrated cylinder connector, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve.
It can be configured in a number of different ways with various sized single cylinders and the choice of Vision 3, Panaseal, Panavisor or Promask PP facemask. The Sigma 2 Type 2 is specifically designed as a Marine/Industrial Fire Fighting SCBA, but is also suitable for providing respiratory protection in any IDLH environment.
- Type: SCOTT Sigma type 2
- Materials: Harness and cylinder band is made of flame retardent Dupont™ Kevlar®
- Weight: 2.3 kg (single configuration)
- Dimensions: L 600 x W 278 x D 200 cm (incl. 6 l cylinder)
- Approvals: MED, CE marked in accordance with EN137:2006 Type 2
DuPont™, Nomex® and Kevlar ® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliate.