Fire Extinguisher - 50 kg, CO2, stored pressure
- Rubber wheels for easy maneuverability
- Easy to operate
- Self-supporting stand gives extra stability
- MED Approved
The wheeled fire extinguisher is suitable for flammable liquids, gasoline oil etc.
Ease of mobility is achieved as a result of the large wheels with solid rubber tires and push bar also ensuring good stability during operation.
Standard frame is made by steel tube painted with yellow epoxy-polyester paint resistant to the atmospheric aggression and to the UV rays (optional black or red).
- Temperature range: -30°C +60°C
- Nominal charge: 50 Kg
- Discharge time ~: 52 sec
- Jet length ~: 4 m
- Dimensions: H1435 x W 650 mm x D 1400 mm
- Cylinder "Ø”: 270 mm
- Weight ~: 156 kg
- Approval: EN 1866-1:2008, Marina MED,
- Class of fire 233B