PAB Fire Compact Helmet, MED approved, yellow
- Extreme temperature resistance (up to 1,000°C in a 10 second flash over flames)
- High resistance to mechanical impacts
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coated external visor (EN 14458)
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coated internal goggles (EN 166 and EN 14458)
- Chemical resistance (according to EN 443)
A modern design in combination with an uncompromising choice of materials and production technology. The high degree of protection and simple usage make this extremely light helmet very versatile.
Shell: flame-retardant polyamide
Visor and eye protector: impact-resistant and flame-retardant polycarbonate with anti-fog and anti-scratch coating.
Neck protectors: leather,aluminized aramid fabric, Nomex, or flame-retardant wool
Straps and linings: flame-retardant materials that do not cause skin irritation