Deck cradle including lashing - VIKING, galvanized, for 16-25DKF+,12MOR
This deck cradle also fits with Means Of Rescue (MOR) liferafts used for recovery of personnel.
A standard deck cradle designed to meet the requirements for stowage of your VIKING liferaft in a marine and offshore environment. A proven structure that has been used by VIKING for decades. The cradle should be mounted by bolting to the hull foundation support.
Bolt, washers and nuts will not be supplied by VIKING as they may differ in length depending on the support foundation onboard. Pre-drilled foundation holes have a diameter of Ø12.
Cradle fits the following liferaft sizes:
- Material:Black steel (S235JR/EN10025/SS400/TIS1479)
- Dimensions:H340xW545xD620 mm
- Weight:10 kg
- Surface treatment:Hot dip galvanized class A JF, DS/ISO 1461
- Welding:According to DS/EN 5871 class C
- Lashing for fixing of liferaft:Included