Liferaft - VIKING, 100DKS, throw overboard, self-righting, (101 pers.)
- Available with either 12 months service interval or 30 months extended service interval
- Available with either A or B SOLAS emergency pack
- Holds several flag state approvals
- Can be used with Marine Evacuation Systems or direct boarding
- High durability with an expected lifespan of 15-20 years
The liferaft will be delivered complete with emergency pack SOLAS A or B pack. The 101 persons throw overboard self-righting liferaft is mainly used for commercial vessels, passenger vessels and offshore installations.
The throw overboard self-righting liferaft is released from its cradle and thrown overboard, or slides automatically when released. Once waterborne the liferaft inflates on a hard pull of the painter line or by remote relase and is then ready for boarding.
- RMRS (Russia)
- Transport Canada (TC)