Liferaft - VIKING, 150DKR, Open Reversible (153 pers.)
- Holds several flag state approvals
- Can be used with Marine Evacuation systems or direct boarding
- The liferaft is fully reversible
- Available with either 12 or 30 months extended service interval
- High durability with an expected lifespan of 15-20 years
The liferaft will be delivered complete with emergency pack HSC. The 151 persons open reversible self-righting liferaft is mainly used for passenger ships operating in inland and costal waters.
The liferaft is fully reversible and can be used either way up, it's floor being placed in between the two buoyancy chambers.
The open reversible self-righting liferaft is released from its cradle and thrown overboard, or slides automatically when released. Once waterborne the liferaft inflates on a hard pull of the painter line and is then ready for boarding.