The Hypropen™ Sytem - taking container firefighting to new heights
Finally, there’s a faster, safer and more efficient way to directly fight costly container fires at heights on container vessels.
Powered only by water pressure from the fire main, the HydroPen™ drills through a standard steel container door, then automatically changes mode to extinguish the fire inside.
This unique system consists of a telescopic lift and a drilling/spraying unit to efficiently target the burning container, protecting your operations and increasing the safety of your crew, cargo and vessel.
The groundbreaking feature of the HydroPen™ System is its capability to reach containers at heights and tofully automatically extinguish the fire inside the burning container with direct firefighting as soon as it has been mounted on the container door.
- Fully automated penetration and fire extinguishing
- A lift takes the HydroPen to the critical container
- 100% fire main powered - no electricity required
- Simple to operate and mount on the critical container
- Protects the crew, the cargo & the ship
- Avoidance of significant cost impact in case of container fire
The Hydropen™ System kit consist of the following:
- HydroPen drilling part
- HydroLock - for reachable containers
- Aluminum case
- Telescopic pole (incl. packing)
- Wall mounting brackets for telescopic pole
- Three additional special hole saw
- Hole saw demount tool
- Training hole saw kit
- Operations guide
- Inlet C Storz
- Nom water pressure / flow 697 l/min@4 bar
- Min working pressure 2,5 bar
- Max working pressure 16 bar
- K-factor 348
- Drill size 40 mm
- Weight of kit 9 kg