Anti-exposure suit - VIKING YouSafe™ Hurricane+
Approvals:SOLAS, RMRS (Russia), CE/ISO,
Beyond excellent protection, it offers integrated inflatable buoyancy, great comfort, functionality and freedom of movement, making it a truly outstanding protective suit for marine and offshore personnel.
With fully integrated and ergonomically enhanced inflatable buoyancy, a highly durable and breathable GORE-TEX® Narvik outer fabric and a choice of detachable linings, the VIKING YouSafe™ Hurricane+is ideal for FRB and MOB rescue teams, offshore personnel, ship and MES crews, water police, coast guards and lifeguards operating in both cold and warmer climates.
The VIKINGYouSafe™ Hurricane series representsa brand new generation of highly flexible anti-exposure and immersion suit for constant wear that lets you work hard and stay safe under extreme maritime conditions.
- Extended zipper for comfort and minimal water ingress
- Ideal for operations in both cold and warmer climates with a choice of detachable liner systems for 1 or 6 hour thermal protection against hypothermia and cold shock
- Made from waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® Narvik with stretchy fabric panels for enhanced ergonomics, comfort and freedom of movement
- Knees reinforced withDuPontTM Kevlar®
- Choice of gloves and hood, attached rubber safety boots with steel caps and steel soles.
- Lifting becket, buddy line, emergency light and whistle
- Host of design extras, i.e. print on back, embroidered patches etc.
- Enhanced fit and visual appearance
- High-visibility yellow enhances your chance of being spotted by SAR crews in case of a MOB emergency
Download datasheet to see all features!