Lifejacket - VIKING YouSafe™ Junior
The uniquely designed double buoyancy chamber with integrated cleat-attachment system ensures best in-water performance and safer recovery.
VIKING lifejackets feature a modular design with several different customization options and features that let you specify a lifejacket solution to match your specific requirements.
Key features and options:
- 90 N symmetrical buoyancy (15-43 kg)
- Belt-style waist with an integrated, padded back panel
- Whistle, reflective tape, lifting strap, buddy line according to SOLAS
- Option of Halkey Roberts® or Hammar® inflator systems
- Manual or water-activated lifejacket light
- Choice of different front buckle systems (with or without D-ring)
- Optional PLB
- Dual crotch strap for added safety
- Integrated neck support/comfort padding
Download datasheet to see all features!