Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats - STCW, A-VI/2-2
The course is conducted as theoretical and practical training at VIKING Safety Academy. “Hands-on” training will ensure required competence in Fast Rescue boats and davit/ winch release systems.
Upon completion participants should be able to demonstrate competency as described in the STCW Code table A-VI/2-2, including the following;
- Checkpoints and inspections of the FRC
- Introduction to the FRC
- Procedures and communication
- Using a FRC davit
- Search techniques and search patterns
- SAR operations
- Using SAR equipment
- Man over board rescue operations
- First aid
- Transferring personnel to rescue crafts
Coxswain or other personnel with tasks in fast rescue boats.
You can purchase the course direclty at viking-safetyacademy.com.