Sigma 2 Type 2 (SDCSCBA, Scott Safety - ), W/O. Promask PP, Without Cylinder
It consists of a back plate, carrying harness and pneumatic system, containing a reducer with integrated cylinder connector, pressure gauge, whistle and demand valve.
It can be configured in a number of different ways with various sized single cylinders and the choice of Vision 3 or Promask PP facemask.
The Sigma 2 Type 2 is specifically designed as a Marine/Industrial Fire Fighting SCBA, but is also suitable for providing respiratory protection in any IDLH environment.
The demand vale hose is “ SDC type” with split connection (male/female CEN type couplings), enabling a T-connection hose to be mounted on the SCBA.
- Type: SCOTT Sigma 2, Type 2, SDC
- Materials: Harness and cylinder band is made of flame retardent Dupont™ Kevlar® Delivered with mask delivered: Promask, size M/L (VIKING ref.: 1053167)
- Weight with/without facemask: 3.0/2.3 kg
- Dimensions: L 60 x W 28 x D 20 cm (incl. 6 ltr. cylinder)
- Approvals: MED, CE marked in accordance with EN137:2006 Type 2
- DuPont™, Nomex® and Kevlar ® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates.